Information in compliance with D. Lgs. N. 196/200
According to Art. 13 D. Decree Law No. 196/2003, we inform you that the personal data you provide and / or acquired from third parties during the contractual relationship, or you specify as part of the registration service selected and the data required the provision of such services, including data navigation and data traffic and billing, in connection with your mobile users registered with the site, will be treated in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures provided for by law by means of computerized, computerized and manual, with logic strictly related to AIMS 'treatment.
Types of personal data and purpose
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data which are then sent implicitly through the Internet communication protocols. This is information which by its nature can, by associating and processing them with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users and visitors (eg. IP address, domain names of computers used by people who connect to the site, etc..). This data is used only for statistic purposes (therefore they are anonymous) and to check the proper functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data on web contacts are not preserved, however, for more than seven days, subject to any investigation of computer crimes damaging the website.
No data from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided spontaneously by users / visitors
If users / visitors connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services or to make requests through e-mail, this requires the acquisition of In-Wine of the e-mail addresses and / or any other personal data will be used exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.
Personal data provided by users / visitors will be disclosed to third parties only where such disclosure is necessary to fulfill the demands of users / visitors that
Mode of treatment
The treatment, if it happens, is done through automated means (eg. using electronic procedures) and manually (eg. on paper) for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which data were collected and, anyway, in accordance with regulations in force.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Their absence can only lead to the inability to obtain and / or use as required.
The data are processed for the following purposes:
1) For purposes strictly connected and necessary to the website registration www.in.wine.com, the enjoyment of all services available. Without such data will not be possible to provide the services requested. Therefore, refusal to supply such data may make it impossible to benefit from these services
2) purposes connected with our business such as marketing services by sending promotional material / information / updates on any promotional offers and initiatives designed to reward customers, market research, economic analysis and statistics. These activities' may focus on products and services of our company and our business partners and may be enforced, including through an automated calling system without the intervention of an operator, type messages MMS (Multimedia Message Service) and SMS (Short Message Service) that you can receive on your mobile phone users may register on this site, mail and fax. Consent to the processing of data for the above purposes is optional and may be revoked at any time by accessing the page "Change your data". We also inform you that under Article. 130, paragraph 4, of the Code regarding protection of personal data, by registering at the Web site you will be writing to the newsletters at any time you change or cancel your subscription to this newsletter by accessing the page "edit your information" where there is list Newsletter Web that you're writing and where you can make all the changes you want.
3) purposes related to the fulfillment of obligations under Community and national legislation, particularly laws, regulations and measures contingibili and urgent and the protection of public order, the investigation and prosecution of crimes.
Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware as Managers
For pursuing the aims' set out above-Wine may need to communicate, in Italy and abroad, including countries outside the European Union, your personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Public authorities and bodies of supervision and control;
- Subsidiaries, parent and affiliated companies;
- Providers on behalf of In-Wine technical and organizational tasks;
- Persons who perform services for the acquisition, processing and processing of data necessary for the use of services for customers;
- Entities that provide services for the management information system and informatco In-Wine;
- Suppliers transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of the communications concerned;
- Providers of assistance to customers (eg call centers etc.).
- Suppliers are engaged in storage and data entry - studies and reports of companies under the assistance and advice;
- Subjects that carry out market research to detect the degree of customer satisfaction;
- Persons carrying out activities to promote and sell products and services In-Wine.
- Subjects that carry out inspection, auditing and certification of the activities carried out by In-Wine in the interests of its clients and users;
- Third parties providing services for the management of credit risk and fraud control (such as data centers, banks, risk and debt collection companies and law firms).
Personal data may also be known by the employees / consultants of In-Wine which were specially responsible and in charge of treatment.
Owners and managers.
The data processor is In-Wine s.n.c. located in Via dei Mulini, 5 10015 Ivrea Turin.
Those responsible for the database of customers are business functions that handle these types of data. The complete list of the external treatment of third parties to whom the information may be disclosed, and 'available and could also be requested at any time by using the "Contact us" on the site.
Rights of interested
Please note that under Article. 7 D. Decree Law No. 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights) at any time you update, supplement and correct your data directly from the site by selecting the "Edit your information" and you can request cancellation of your registration to the website www . in-wine.com by sending an e-mail address
with "unsubscribe" as subject, using the e-mail address given during registration and indicating the Username for which you are applying cancellation. To exercise any other rights of access can write directly to In-Wine snc Via dei Mulini, 5 10015 Ivrea (To)
Article 7 D. Lgs.n. 196/2003 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The individual has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those mentioned and 'need to be kept for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication.
Fatal Error: the component com_customproperties is not/badly installed. Get it at www.solidsystem.it